Modern shoppers are making more frequent local shopping trips. Their basket sizes are smaller. And they increasingly desire fresh, health-conscious products. How can you compete when shopping as easy as Instagram, and as fast as Google Search? How can you ensure your brand is prepared for compelling, immersive new experiences like Amazon Go stores? And how do you do it all without breaking the bank?
Hear from guest speaker, George Lawrie, VP & principal analyst, Forrester Research and Matt Redwood, Diebold Nixdorf’s global head of self-service, for an expert deep dive into the benefits and transformational possibilities of new self-checkout solutions.
Listen now, as our guests cover key insights including:
- How you can leverage POS data to profile shopper needs and define the right mix of checkout solutions
- Which payment methods are a ‘must’ versus ‘optional’
- The real story regarding shrinkage at self-checkout
- Leveraging new self-checkout systems along with your existing POS network
- Self-service innovations that enable the most powerful store transformation with regards to shopper expectations, time-to-market and business impact